Miscellaneous applications in temporary buildings
Supermarkets, shops, airport terminals, sports halls, schools, auditoriums, restaurants, theatres, hotel receptions and care centres…
Temporary structures can be used for all these applications and more, each completely tailored to your requirements and specification.
We would be pleased to discuss your temporary space requirements in detail and provide the perfect temporary building solution for your needs.
- Rapid delivery and construction times
- Operational life from a few months to several years
- Fully insulated
- Sustainable: Fully demountable and reusable
- Modular: Flexible dimensions and design
- Easy to partition
- Appearance and characteristics of a permanent building
- Turnkey solutions from concept and execution to handover
- Available for hire, purchase or lease
Neptunus provide temporary, semi-permanent buildings quickly and efficiently wherever and whenever there is a need. Temporary structures enable you to become operational again quickly, with efficient use of time, space and budget.
Quick, flexible and sustainable
Short delivery and construction times, flexible dimensions, free span widths of up to 60 metres and the appearance and characteristics of a permanent building. Any application is possible including sports halls, supermarkets, showrooms, theatres and airport terminals. Neptunus offer flexible and sustainable temporary structures, which can remain in situ for months or even years and are available for hire, purchase or lease.