When is a semi-permanent showroom beneficial for you?
Temporary showrooms can address a wide variety of potential issues and opportunities for businesses:
- Your existing showroom facilities no longer meet your requirements or are unavailable
- To bridge a gap for a specific period i.e. during rebuilding or renovation works
- To replace or extend existing facilities
- You see a growth market for your business but are not ready to make a permanent investment
- Following a disaster such as a fire
- To create a portable showroom for a product roadshow
There are many reasons why a temporary showroom may be beneficial for you and your business. If you are interested in finding out more information about our temporary buildings, you can contact a Neptunus representative for expert advice and assistance.
How have Neptunus’ temporary car showrooms helped others?
We’re fully committed to providing fast, flexible solutions to our customers and have been able to do that on many occasions with our temporary car showroom buildings.
One such example came when HR Owen, the UK’s leading luxury automotive retail group, expanded to set up a new location. While the permanent premises were being designed and built, we were able to provide a temporary showroom building for some of the world’s most expensive cars, including Bentleys and Lamborghinis.
It was a similar story when Cambria Automobiles, an authorised dealer for McLaren, came calling after securing a site on an undeveloped piece of land. They wanted to launch quickly, and we were able to erect a 216-square metre temporary showroom in just five days.
We have helped customers across the continent, too. When two BMW dealerships in Hamburg underwent a revamp, they needed temporary car showrooms to avoid losing revenue through closures. It took us just three days to install a pair of 500-square-metre structures that allowed business to continue as usual.