When is a temporary building beneficial for you?
- To ease short-term capacity problems
- There is no possibility to build a permanent building due to planning restrictions or the available timeframe
- Your existing facilities no longer meet your requirements or are unavailable
- To bridge a gap for a specific period i.e. during building or renovation works
- To replace or extend existing facilities
- You see growth potential for your business but are unsure whether to invest in a permanent building
- Following a disaster such as a fire
There are many reasons why a temporary building might be beneficial for you. For information or advice please contact Neptunus.