Supermarket & Retail Structures
Do you own a supermarket or shop and recognise potential business growth in a different area? If you are reluctant to invest in fixed, permanent buildings, then a temporary supermarket or retail structure may be the solution.
Temporary structures are equally suitable during rebuilding work following a disaster such as a fire, or during major extension works. With fast construction times there is minimal disruption to normal everyday business, no loss of turnover and no loss of customers who may defect to a competitor during a lengthy shop closure.
The advantages of a temporary supermarket or retail structure
- Fixtures of a permanent building can be included such as climate control, sanitary facilities, lowered ceiling systems, rolling doors and automatic sliding doors
- Can be constructed at any location
- Fast delivery and build times
- Operational life from a few months up to several years
- Fully insulated
- Sustainable: can be fully dismantled and reused
- Modular: flexible dimensions and design
- Easy to partition
- Appearance and characteristics of a permanent building
- Turnkey solutions from concept and execution to handover
- Hire, purchase or lease options available
When is a semi-permanent supermarket or retail structure beneficial for you?
- The existing retail premises do not no longer fulfil your requirements or are unavailable
- To bridge a gap for a specific period i.e. during building or renovation works
- To replace or extend existing facilities
- You see growth potential for your business but are unsure whether to invest in a permanent building
- Following a disaster such as a fire
There are many reasons why a temporary supermarket or shop could be beneficial for you.
For information or advice please contact a Neptunus representative