Business is good and you have plans for expansion, or maybe a large order, has created short-term space and storage issues. Maybe you have experienced a fire and new premises are required quickly to ensure continuity of business, minimum disruption and no loss of turnover. In all these cases a Neptunus semi-permanent, temporary warehouse could be the solution.
Neptunus temporary buildings are completely removable and re-locatable with flexible dimensions and fast delivery. They can remain in situ for months or even years and can be relocated to wherever there is a need for extra storage and warehousing. With options to hire, purchase or lease, Neptunus temporary structures are also the cost effective alternative to a permanent alternative.
The advantages of a semi-permanent warehouse
- Equipped with loading docks, dock shelters, rolling doors and more
- Flexible height dimensions from 5 – 13 metres
- Rapid delivery and build times
- Operational life from a few months to several years
- Fully insulated
- Sustainable: Can be dismantled and reused
- Modular: Flexible dimensions and design
- Easy to partition
- Appearance and characteristics of a permanent building
- Turnkey solutions from concept and execution to handover
- Hire, purchase or lease options available
When might a semi-permanent warehouse be beneficial for you?
- The existing warehouse facilities no longer meet your requirements or are unavailable
- To bridge a gap for a specific period (such as during building or renovation works)
- To replace or extend existing facilities
- To react to potential business growth without investing in a permanent building
- To ease short-term capacity problems
- Following a disaster, such as a fire
There are many reasons why a temporary warehouse might be beneficial for you. For information or advice, please contact a Neptunus representative.