Temporary sports buildings
When existing leisure facilities need major renovation work, or a new build is required following a disaster such as fire, a temporary sports building may be the answer. With fast build times, facilities can soon become available again for sports enthusiasts.
Temporary extensions to existing sports buildings can be a useful commodity. They can be built and dismantled quickly and in line with fluctuating demand, to ensure sports halls need never again be under utilised.
The advantages of a temporary sports hall
- Specially developed walls for optimal acoustics
- Solid, raised system or concrete floor
- Fast delivery and build times
- Operational life from a few months to several years
- Fully insulated
- Sustainable: Can be fully dismantled and reused
- Modular: Flexible dimensions and design
- Easy to partition
- Appearance and characteristics of a permanent building
- Hire, purchase or lease options available
Neptunus is proud to be awarded the title of Official Supplier of the Netherlands Olympic Committee (NOC*NSF) and Preferred Supplier of the KNVB (Royal Dutch Football Association). In recent years, NOC*NSF has commissioned Neptunus to supply a number of high-quality sports facilities for multiple purposes at the Papendal Sports Park. Neptunus halls are built to NOC*NSF standards and are accredited with Energy Label A.
When would a temporary sports hall benefit you?
- The existing facilities no longer meet requirements or there is increasing demand for extra space
- To prepare for, or to facilitate large events, such as the Olympic Games
- To replace or extend existing facilities
- During building work following a disaster such as a fire
- When building a permanent sports hall is not an option, despite demand in a particular area
- To cover an existing outside track
- To temporarily increase capacity for a fixed period
For more information or advice, please contact a Neptunus representative.