If you have a potential increase or temporary demand for accommodation then Neptunus Temporary Housing could be the solution you are looking for.
Whether it's a temporary school, temporary office or residential accommodation, Neptunus offers demountable temporary housing. Flexible dimensions means the structure can be tailored to your requirements. The temporary building can be dismantled and removed when it is no longer needed, at a time to suit you.
- Ideal for urgent or temporary accommodation needs
- Built within a few weeks, fully demountable and reusable
- For a flexible period up to 20 years, relocatable if necessary
- Fully insulated
- Sustainable: Can be fully dismantled and reused
- Modular: Flexible dimensions and design
- Easy to partition
- Appearance and characteristics of a permanent building
The Flex2Home is a newly developed temporary building based on the successful Neptunus Flexolution building range. This fully modular and 100% demountable building is suitable for use as housing, ideal for urgent accommodation needs for migrant workers and students. Or for use as a (temporary) school, the Flex2Home can be constructed within a few weeks of order, used for as long as required and then relocated if necessary. Just like the Flexolution Temporary Buildings the Flex2Home complies with the European building regulations. Download our technical datasheet here.
For more information on how to hire temporary buildings, view the various applications or contact one of our advisors for customised advice